Friday, July 8, 2011

Pimple Cream - A MUST HAVE!

Pimples are no longer targeting teenagers.  We all get them!  Beau Caire Pimple Cream is amazing.  Spot treat.  It's tinted so blend with your skin tone ~ 24 to 48 hrs and pimple is gone!  I highly recommend it ~ it's amazing!

A special skin care product to cover pimples and skin impurities using kaolin and mineral pigments. Consistent use dries out pimples. An ideal supplement for BeauCaire® Liposome Tea Tree.
15 ml jar
Art.-No. 128

INCI declaration (ingredients):

Aqua, Kaolin, Ethyl Hexyl Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Titan Dioxide C.I.77891, Urea, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methyl Glucose Distearate, Sodium Lactate, Ceteareth-20, Iron Oxides C.I.77491, C.I.77492, C.I.77499, D-mixed-Tocopherols

Available at Skin So Real.
Contact us at 647.896.1566

No comments:

Post a Comment