Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Here I go......

I had a whole day scheduled with clients and other fun things to do today.  By the time I woke up to another perfect day, the contrast of what I thought would be changed somewhat.  A few of my clients had their stories of the day change, therefore changing mine up too!  

My reaction was not to worry.  Rescheduling clients is absolutely fine, and I get to deal with other things requiring my attention.  One of the important tasks on my list was to do something nice for myself.  I popped into WYNNYoga on John Street in Thornhill.   I immediately felt the shift in energy while I felt a million goosebumps.  The transformation of the gym to a Yoga sanctuary is so pleasing to my mind, body and soul. 

I met Shay and instantly felt connected to her and her genuine self.  We talked about a lot of different things; the unique offerings of the yoga studio, energy healing, healthy living, social media, Fabulous Living Coach, working the inside out, everything mind, body and soul.  Amazing how many topics girls can cover all at the same time. And, as girls always do in conversations, the name introductions are made halfway through the dialogue!  How funny is that!

Shay took a couple of before photos which I'll post later today.  I'm going to get on the scale, size me up and share with you all.

The "after" is already great.  The journey to get there is the magnificent part!

Thanks for a great morning Shay!

See you at yoga class on February 1st. And oh, I can't wait to yoga by candlelight!

Balance and Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment