Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome 2012

Happy New Year to you all! 

It's a new year, new beginnings, new stories, new ventures.  Whatever it is you wish for, may it all come lovingly in peace and balance to you.  2012 is an incredibly magical year.  The year of manifesting all that you want.  Witnessing a shift in mankind never before seen.  It's all about ownership and leading oneself to the life one so rightfully deserves to have.

I spent very little time reflecting on the events of 2011.  Of course wonderful things came to me because it was what I was expecting afterall.  Even better 2011 has beautifully set-up 2012 and all that which will transpire!

My letter of intentions was written a few days prior to the eve of the new year.  It is being safe-guarded and guided by a Goddess in the Oregon/Pacific Coast until it's meant to return to me.  Receiving a letter addressed to self, at some point in the year, is beyond amazing to see what is truly accomplished.

I have plans for Skin So Real in the community.  We are relevant and a must have in our local area.  I'm will try to keep you current with developments and amazing stories of accomplishment and growth - big or small!

May 2012 be everything you want it to be.  The power is within you to make it happen!

Happy New Year to all!

Eleni

No comments:

Post a Comment